There’s some amazing new research to suggest that not only is aluminium harmful to us but more importantly, we might actually be able to remove it from our body.
Professor Chris Exley has been studying the effects of aluminium for many years and I’ve recently stumbled upon his studies in relation to Alzheimer’s and autism. What professor Exley is saying is absolutely ground breaking if further research shows this to be true.
His tests show very clearly that by drinking a reasonable amount of water that is rich in salicylic acid improved symptoms of Alzheimer’s and autism, in both cases, he is saying there was remarkable results! That statement is very, very exciting indeed.
Now, if this true, then surely it’s possible that any condition that is related to the brain could also be improved.
If you are sufferer of anxiety and panic attacks, we know how much can be achieved by positive thinking, deep breathing and meditation etc… However, as someone who has suffered myself, I made the decision to have my amalgam ( silver ) filings removed about five years ago and I know that I saw a reduction in my symptoms, I know that that mercury was leaching leaching into my body causing neurological problems. Amalgam fillings are now banned across the EU for children and pregnant women, I was just about ahead of the curve and I’m confident we will see that ban expanded to every human as it should be.
So how does mercury and other heavy metals like aluminium get into our system?
As I’ve already stated, it’s present in dental fillings but it can also be found in many other everyday products and here’s a list I’ve put together so far
My Research Shows That Aluminium Which Would Directly Affect Us Can Be Found In:
- Children’s School Clothes – Yes, that stay-bright branding you find on most school uniform is made using nano aluminium particles
- Antiperspirant – Those nano particles are used to block your pores and stop you sweating – There are links between these products and certain types of breast cancer
- Anti Stick Cooking Pans – Those black non stick pans have aluminium particles in their coating
- Pesticides – Not only directly on food but perhaps passed down the food chain
- Vaccinations – Vaccinations use aluminium to provoke an immune response to dead vaccines
- Injections – Babies have vitamin K and Tetanus injections which has aluminium, I’m not 100% sure but I believe that some hospital drips may too
- Baking Soda – Some may be contaminated during the process
- Clothing Dyes – I am currently researching to find Alu free dyes but it’s not an easy task
- Anti-Acid Medicines – Even the ones for babies
- Cooking / Baking Foil – Tin foil is aluminium
- Drinking Cans – Fizzy drinks etc, goes without saying
- Tin Foil Takeaway Type Dishes – Again, it’s foil!
- Many Sun-Creams and Sun Block – 🙁
- Many Cosmetic Make-Up Products – Lipstick, face powder, many products like this contain aluminium
Obviously, this list doesn’t include all the structural items we use day to day like our phones, cars, computers and pretty much everything really! Although we are not directly consuming or even having a close contact, it’s still part of our life and the production of it must also have some impact on our environment. I highly recommend that you watch a documentary called the Age of Aluminum in which it explains how much we are producing and the potential negative effects it’s having on our existence.
How Does It Harm Us?
I strongly believe that evidence will soon show that much of our modern day problems are due to inflammation and that heavy metals have a huge impact on this. I will be keeping an eye on Professor Exelys research but in the meantime, here’s a link to the water, I have just started drinking a litre a day within one hour at 11am and I can honestly say, I’ve never passed as much fluids than I have today, that’s only one litre too. Very interesting.